"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 28, 2023

Springerville and Jerry Springer

Above, Jerry Springer.

Until April 12, I hadn't thought of Jerry Springer in years, not that I really ever did.

I was heading to Eagar, Arizona on April 12, which John Wayne's former ranch, the 26 Bar Ranch, is located. I was en route to Tombstone. Eagar is right next to Springerville. I was because of that town's name that Jerry Springer came to mind. I don't believe I ever watched his show, but my ex-roommate may have.

Then, word came yesterday that Springer died of pancreatic cancer at age 79. 

It is weird how things like this work out.

No comments:

Search This Blog