"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 17, 2023

Home Again!

After six days of travel, fun and frivolity, I made it home today around 2:00.

It was a long drive (356 miles worth) of mountains, deserts, ranchland and small towns. I left Tucson around 5:00 Arizona time. 

It was an easier drive than the one last Wednesday, but still tiring. I took route 77 through Show Low, Arizona up to Interstate 40 in Holbrook. 

I did make a stop at the Tee Pee Trading Post for some stogies. They expanded and remodeled their cigar room since the last time I went there. They are about 80% done, 

I was going to scan the photo I had taken at Madame Mustache's in Tombstone, but the matte is 11 x 17", too big for the scanning table. So I photographed it and have it below:




No comments:

Search This Blog