"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 24, 2023

This Morning In Gallup

Above, this morning at the El Rancho Hotel.

This morning was spent in Gallup.

First, I had an optometrist appointment. It had been four years since I was last examined. Everything came out fine, but I still need new glasses. One oddity, my distance vision actually improved. The optometrist says it is not unusual.  

After that was over, I headed to the El Rancho Hotel for some huevos rancheros. They make excellent ones and I figured I'd treat myself for a plate. 

When breakfast was over, I went to my mechanic's to set an appointment to bring the Jeep in. It will be going in next week. 

Then, once I got home, I saw that Tucker Carlson and Fox News "parted ways". Not good. Then, CNN fired Don Lemon. Very good. It would be interesting if Carlson took over Lemon's job.

It may rain this afternoon. The rain clouds are moving in right now. We have a 20% chance of rain.

No comments:

Search This Blog