"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Summer Travel: Memphis Or Nashville?

Above, Memphis's Beale Street. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

To start things off, I state for the record that I have never been to Nashville, Tennessee. I plan on visiting the city someday.

I have been to Memphis, Tennessee twice. I have enjoyed it each time I have been there. The most recent time was in 2016. I stayed at the Graceland RV Park across the street from Elvis Presley's Graceland mansion.

Travel Off Path has an article stating that travelers should choose Memphis over Nashville for summer travel this year. I cannot say if they are right or wrong, it is up to the reader to decide.

They begin with:

If you’ve been to Nashville lately, you’ve probably noticed how packed it is.

There’s a current trend of bachelorettes and their bridal parties flocking to Nashville for one last wild weekend before heading to the altar — and they’re not the only ones overcrowding Nashville.

Music lovers and travelers searching for that Southern charm aren’t going to find it in Nashville anymore.

The true soul of Tennessee is in Memphis – The Home of the Blues.

 To read more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog