"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 8, 2023

No Bud Light Here

Above, my brew of choice. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Country star Travis Tritt has joined Kid Rock in boycotting Anheuser-Busch beer products. They are boycotting Anheuser-Busch after it chose trans activist Dylan Mulvaney to promote its Bud Light beers. 

Above, yours truly with my brew of choice.

I, for one, am not boycotting their beers as I have my own preference, Alien Amber Ale, brewed here in New Mexico by the Sierra Blanca Brewing Company. Regular readers of this block know that to be the case or almost five years. So the Anheuser-Busch controversy has no effect on me, one way or another.

Back in the day (the 1970s), my only favored Anheuser-Busch beer product was Michelob beer. Budweiser was okay, but I was not particularly a fan. I am definitely not a fan of any light beers, no matter who makes them.

No comments:

Search This Blog