"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Fun In Tombstone

Following the plaque dedication at Boot Hill Graveyard, I took a stroll to the historical district of Tombstone. 

Once I got there, I took a stagecoach tour of the area. The driver pointed out many sites of shootouts and what businesses existed back in the 1800s and what ones took their places today.  

Afterwards,  I wandered in different shops. I went into Madame Mustache's Old Tyme Parlor and had a photo taken in period garb.

The photo below was emailed to me. I bought an enlargement of the photo, but in sepia tone. I'll post it once I get home and scan it.

I have to get it framed and figure out where to hang it.

Above, yours truly in "Virgil Earp" garb.


No comments:

Search This Blog