"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Facebook Still Screwed Up


Facebook is still screwed up from yesterday's crash, especially for people with 2fa (two-factor authentication) such as I.

At least I am not the only one having problems (not being able to login), at least according to Downdetector. Others report the same problems as I am having.

This is especially bad for people who rely on Facebook for business. Thank goodness I don't.

I guess we'll have to wait it out hoping Facebook gets everything straightened out.

In the meantime, I can still post at X (formerly Twitter): @ArmandV 

No comments:

Search This Blog