"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 16, 2024

For You Foodies


One of the easiest meals to prepare are ones from Del Real Foods.

They are located in supermarket meat section and are easy to prepare since they're already cooked. One can either heat them up with the ol' trusty microwave or on a stovetop.

One of my favorites is their Chile Verde.

Last night, I tried out their Pollo Asada. Along with it, I also had their Arroz Con Vegetables as a side dish.

Both came out good. I had about half of the chicken and will have the remaining half tonight. There is plenty in the Arroz Con Vegetables for another meal and some snacking.

Here's last night's meal after plating (before I added Hatch Valley salsa:


No comments:

Search This Blog