"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Rain Is Welcome

Above, before yesterday's drive. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Right now, it's raining in Jamestown, New Mexico. The storm that dumped snow on northern Arizona has begun to enter New Mexico. It caused Interstate 40 to close in Winslow and Ash Fork for a while this morning.

I am actually glad it is raining here. After I went out driving the Jeep yesterday, my allergies started acting up and I had to take some allergy tablets. I had to do so again today, so I stayed indoors all day. With the rain, perhaps the pollen will be washed away and I can start breathing normally again. 

We'll be getting rain and some snow through Monday.

No comments:

Search This Blog