"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 11, 2024

Tow Day

Above, the Jeep and Mustang last Saturday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning will be somewhat busy for me.

I have to get the Mustang towed to my mechanic from the Flying J as the clutch cable apparently snapped, leaving the clutch pedal "flapping" limp. This happened on Saturday after our coffee/breakfast gathering at Denny's.

Quite often, Auto Club takes a long time here in New Mexico to respond to tow calls. At least I can arrange for them to give me a call when they are about 20 minutes away and I can meet them down there with the Jeep. 

Repairs should be relatively easy since I know what the problem is.  

No comments:

Search This Blog