"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Leonard Nimoy As Sherlock Holmes


Many on Facebook had noted the late Leonard Nimoy's birthday yesterday. 

I spotted a photo of Nimoy playing Sherlock Holmes in a rather campy stage play in 1976. Alan Sues (of Laugh-In fame) played Moriarty. I shared it. Some people weren't even aware Nimoy played Holmes upon seeing the photo (shown above).

My parents and I went to see the play at the now-gone Shubert Theater located at the ABC Entertainment Center in Century City in Los Angeles. Somewhere around here, I have the program from the show. 

Campy though it was, I found it entertaining nonetheless.

Here's a newspaper advertisement:


Here's the cover of the play's program:



One of these days, I should dig around to see if I can find my copy of the program.

No comments:

Search This Blog