"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Storm On Its Way

Above, storm clouds heading to Continental Divide. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The expected storm is on its way.

I went 15 miles east to Thoreau to pick up a few items at Dollar Tree and Family Dollar. While heading there, I saw dark clouds coming in. I even got into a hail squall as I was driving on Interstate 40. The hail was minute in size, but they were bouncing on the hood of the Mustang.

Above, the front yard and the mesas in the distance. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The main part of the storm is expected this afternoon. I noticed some areas around getting downpours, especially the mesas across the valley.

We're expected to get rain and snow showers this afternoon.

I figured I'd best get what I needed before the storm arrives. 

It was nice to see open two lanes in each direction on Interstate 40 in Coolidge after over two years of road and bridge construction. 

No comments:

Search This Blog