"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 9, 2024

THUNG!

Above, the Jeep and Mustang at the Flying J when I went to
 get a few things out of the Mustang. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For dinner tonight, I was planning to go into Gallup to Jerry's Cafe. However, those plans were thwarted by the Mustang. 

After our coffee/breakfast gathering at Denny's at the Flying J this morning, I pushed the clutch pedal to start the Mustang and it went "Thung!" The clutch cable broke. 

This is the second time in five years this has happened. So, I will have to have it towed into Gallup to my mechanic's shop Monday morning. At least this time it didn't happen while I was driving (like the last time).

I just got back from going down to the Flying J to get a couple of things out of the car and to make sure it was locked and secured. I told the manager that the car will be there until Monday morning.

No comments:

Search This Blog