"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Almost Ready To Go

Above, after getting the "toys" out of their respective garages. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Packing my luggage is about 95% done.

I got The Beast out of the GOCO Beast Barn. It is not to drive to Chicago for G-FEST in, but to get to the Albuquerque Sunport for the flight to O'Hare Airport.

I took it down to the Flying J to gas it up ($3.250/gallon here, $3.599 in Gallup the last time I checked). I had to get the Jeep out to return to the Flying J to get my mail as the RV key ring doesn't include the key to the mailbox, whereas the Jeep key ring does.

Looking forward to heading out to G-FEST.

No comments:

Search This Blog