"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Friday Night At Red Bar

Above, last night at the Red Bar.

Since last night was Friday night, I decided to head down to the Hyatt Regency's bar called the Red Bar for a little nightcap.

I ordered a Margarita and chatted for a while with a lady bartender.

Then, I succumbed to temptation and ordered another Margarita and an order of quesadillas. I have to say that the drink and snack were quite good. The buzz from the drinks would guarantee that I would not have to wait very long to fall asleep after I got back to my room.

Above, the quesadillas and the second Margarita. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I was heading out, the hostess was talking to some people waiting to get into the bar. I said to them, "I wouldn't argue with her. She's hot!" (Well, she was.) She gave me a nice big grin.

No comments:

Search This Blog