"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 19, 2024

Laptop Rebuild

Above, the rebuilt laptop. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

About an hour ago, I returned from home from Gallup after picking up my laptop from the shop and having dinner at Genaro's.

I basically had my computer rebuilt. It got a new hard drive, casing and screen. I was thinking about getting a new laptop, but this was way cheaper.

At Genaro's, I had the two chile rellenos. I ordered the two rellenos plate and ate one there and took the other home for tomorrow's breakfast. Their rellenos are much bigger than the ones at Jerry's Cafe, so it is not unusual for me to bring one home. 

I got home in time before any thunderstorms decide to come into the area. It was starting to get cloudy on the way home. 

No comments:

Search This Blog