"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 15, 2024

Home Again

Above, yours truly and friend.

I finally made it home to New Mexico yesterday.

My flight was supposed to take off around 10:00 yesterday morning, but it was delayed for three hours. It seems that getting to a place from home has been effortless, but getting back home has been a different story. This happened several times in recent years.

After landing in Albuquerque, I drove the motorhome from there to Jamestown. I made two stops: one for fuel and the other for food. 

After unpacking, I decided to go to bed. I was worn out and ended up sleeping for 10 hours.  

As for G-FEST, I had a good time. It looked like it already outgrew the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. My guess is that we had around 7,000 attending.

No comments:

Search This Blog