"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 19, 2024

Mowed Yesterday

Above, yesterday after mowing. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I mowed the field (dubbed Barking Spider Acre). 

I spent most of the morning Gallup dealing with a computer issue with my main laptop. It needs a new hard drive. So now its getting one. I am using my back-up laptop now.

After getting home, I decided to mow as it appeared a thunderstorm was approaching (part of our usual monsoon season). Sure enough, I was right. It hit when I started watching the Republican National Convention.

It us amazing how quick brush grows when it get rain. I last mowed two weeks ago and already it needed another mow.

No comments:

Search This Blog