"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Beast Put Away

Above, The Beast in its garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I had some business to take care of in Gallup. I figured I'd best get it done before the temperature gets too high.

After that was all done, I headed back home to put gas in the Mustang (it is $3.25 at the Flying J and $3.44 in Gallup). Obviously, I went to the Flying J.

I noticed that storm clouds are starting to move into the area. Before the rains start to make a muddy mess out of Barking Spider Acre, I'd best put the motorhome inside the GOCO Beast Barn. I just finished doing this.

Now it can rain all it wants and I can kick back and relax. 

No comments:

Search This Blog