"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 12, 2024

First G-FEST Purchases

The lines for G-FEST registration and the Dealers Room are pretty long. The Dealers Room opens at 10:00.

But, thanks to "connections", I was able to get a couple of Godzilla Minus One figures.

Above, the Odo Island Godzilla from Godzilla Minus One. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For myself, I got the Godzilla Odo Island figure. It was the first time seeing it.

For friend Nandoh, I got him the G-1 Godzilla for helping with fixing my swamp cooler. I already have one of these.

Above, the Godzilla Minus One figure for Nandoh, Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog