"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 22, 2024

Monsoon Thunderstorm

Above, the Jeep on Saturday after I mowed the inner yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The monsoon continues.

Yesterday, while watching the news coverage of Joe Biden's dropping out of the presidential campaign, I saw that we were suddenly getting a downpour of rain.

I had to scoot outside to put the Jeep into the garage as I removed the window from the driver side door. I don't exactly relish sitting in a soaked seat. 

The storm progressed into a full-blown thunderstorm with lightning and thunder throughout the evening. One of my neighbors posted that we received about 1/2 inch of rain. 

We're expected to more rain this afternoon, about a 30% chance. 

No comments:

Search This Blog