"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

RV Lengths That Work Best In National Parks

Above, camping in Joshua Tree National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One of the things I am glad I did when I bought a motorhome 11 years ago was to get one under 25 feet long. Most national park campsites easily can accommodate this size. 

The first trip that I camped in a national park was Joshua Tree National Park. The RV fit just fine. The next trip to camp in a national park was at Yosemite National Park. Again, the site I picked accommodated it just fine as well. 

RV Travel posted an article on what RV length works best for national park trips.

They begin it with:

Visiting and camping in America’s national parks is near the top of most RVers’ bucket lists. One crucial factor that can make or break an RVer’s camping experience is whether an RV will fit into a campsite. Let’s explore what size RV is ideal for national park camping, and what you should expect when trying to find a spot.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog