"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 19, 2019

Rep. Ben Ray Lujan, Another Impeachment Wacko



The Looney Left Report

There is one New Mexico congressman who has swallowed the ultra-left Kool-Aid with his support for an impeachment "inquiry" of President Trump, despite the fact there's no wrongdoing by the president to warrant such an inquiry.

Of course, this shouldn't come as a surprise as Rep. Ben Ray Lujan is part of the Lujan political family of Democrats in New Mexico. They seem to feel they own the state. Now, he's running for the U.S. Senate.

But they all have one thing in common: leftist politics. He's too left-wing for even New Mexico.

What a waste of taxpayers' money and nothing benefiting American citizens isn't getting done.

I received a newsletter from Rep. Ben Ray Lujan. It begins with:

Dear Friend,
I wanted to share some news with you:

Today, I announced that I support moving forward with an impeachment inquiry, which will continue to uncover the facts for the American people and hold this president accountable.

This is not a position I've reached lightly. I released a detailed statement, which you can read on Facebook or my website .

As always, please feel free to contact any of my offices if I can assist you in any way. To find more information regarding services I can offer, current legislation, or ways my office can be helpful to you, please visit my website at: www.lujan.house.gov . If you want to know more about what I'm doing in Congress for New Mexico, follow me on Facebook and Twitter .
Sincerely,

Ben Ray Luján

No comments:

Search This Blog