"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Barking Spider Acre

Above, the gravel ramp. I'll put the "Barking Spider Rd." sign to the right of where the large rock is. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After the Rush Limbaugh radio show ended, I've been somewhat bored. After being busy yesterday, being somewhat bored and relaxed is a good thing.

So I decided to take a walk around the other acre (the Barking Spider Acre) with my camera. Just some exercise that my cardiologist wants me to do. It is cool out, at about 60° and cloudy. We're supposed to get rain tonight.

While out walking around, I decided where I am going to put up the "Barking Spider Rd." sign. I have a signpost on order already (along with the hardware to mount the sign). That should keep me busy once it comes in.

Here's some of the photos I took during my walk:

Above, The Beast and the garage from the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, I may get some chairs for this area near the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and the gravel driveway ramp. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the fenced back yard behind the house from the Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the house from the Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the gravel driveway ramp. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog