"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 26, 2018

Today's Walk

Above, the living room as I was heading out the door. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This afternoon, I took one of my exercise strolls around the property. As usual, I had a camera with me.

The fall colors of the crab apple tree in front of the house is more pronounced as are the two oak trees (at least, that's what I'm told they are) in front of the yard fence.

Here are some of the pictures I took:

Above, the front of the house framed by the crab apple tree at right. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the front of the house further back. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the house from the front of the "Barking Spider" acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the two oak trees in front. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn from the road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog