"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Oh, Great!

Above, the pagoda pet water drinking fountain.

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. In this case it took three years.

Just before I brought Sierra home from the SPCA after adopting her, I bought a pet drinking fountain pagoda. She (and Lola, Jes's chihuahua, when she's here) loved it.

The water pump to Sierra's water pagoda fountain went out. I noticed it wasn't working about a half hour ago. At first, I thought I'd have to buy a whole new pagoda. They cost around $80.

However, fortunately for me, I found that replacement pumps are available and they are under $20.

So I ordered one. Whew!

No comments:

Search This Blog