"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I Voted!

Above, yours truly back home after voting.

Since I will be busy on Election Day next Tuesday, I took advantage of New Mexico's early voting.

After our usual morning gathering of Jamestown neighbors at the Denny's in the Flying J, I headed into Gallup to vote at the McKinley County Courthouse.

Inside the courthouse rotunda, voting booths were set up. Thanks to modern technology (and me bringing my voter card with a barcode), the poll workers were able to get me a ballot within seconds.

The barcode on my voter card has all of my address and precinct information. Nice and convenient!

Red Wave!

No comments:

Search This Blog