"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 27, 2018

New Phone



After nearly three years since I bought it (December 2015), my old Samsung Galaxy Core Prime phone was nearing its demise. It has started to act erratically, besides re-booting itself and taking forever to boot back up about twice a day. I need a reliable phone, especially since my heart attack back in July.

I headed to the T-Mobile store at the mall in Gallup and decided on a Samsung Galaxy S9. To me, one phone is pretty much like the other.

Everything of importance (along with non-important stuff) was tranferred to the new phone from the old one.

All I had to do was to add a few apps that I use (such as Whatsapp) to the new phone. I just need to get used to the new phone.

So far, I am pleased with it.

No comments:

Search This Blog