"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

KYVA AM 1230 In Gallup

Above, Dodger Stadium. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The only remaining thing (besides Tommy's and In-N-Out Burger) I like about Los Angeles is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

I remember as far back as 1963 going to Dodger Stadium for home games. I practically lived at Dodger Stadium back in the late 1970s and 1980s. I attended at least one game during every home stand. Tickets were reasonable back then with the price tag of $6.00 being the top one. Today, those same seats cost over $40.00.

As I have moved to a community 18 miles east of Gallup, New Mexico, I was pleased to discover that there is a Gallup radio station that is a part of the Los Angeles Dodgers radio network. It is KYVA AM 1230.

Right now, I am enjoying Game 5 of the National League Championship Series between the Dodgers and the Milwaukee Brewers. At present, it is tied at one run apiece.

It is nice to know that I can still follow the Dodgers here in the wilds of New Mexico.

No comments:

Search This Blog