"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 27, 2018

What A Game!

Above, watching Game 3. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It appears that I straightened out my television just in the nick of time to watch one hell of a baseball game.

When I set up my television set months ago, I thought everything was all in order. Since I am in a very rural area, I thought all the on-air stations I could get were three. Then a couple of days ago, I was talking with one of my neighbors and he suggested getting a signal booster.

There are two kinds, one for powered antennas and one for non-powered antennas. I forgot what mine was and I went to check it a couple of days ago. It is a powered one. But what I discovered was that it wasn't plugged in! So I plugged it in (I was out of outlets and needed an extension cord, luckily I had one) and got more stations, including Fox New Mexico!



So, last night, I joyfully watched the World Series.

The Dodgers finally won Game 3 of the 2018 World Series in 18 innings!

I went to bed during the 13th inning but listened for another inning. But it was a gigantic nail-biter!

What a game!

No comments:

Search This Blog