"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 14, 2018

NLCS At Denny's In The Flying J

Above, I may live in New Mexico, but still a Dodger fan.

Since I forgot to defrost some meat (chicken) yesterday, I ended up having turkey at Denny's down at the Flying J last evening.

This worked out great as I was able to catch the last four innings of the National League Champion Series Game 2 between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Denny's. I don't get Fox out here in New Mexico. Since the servers know me, they made sure I had a booth with a good view of their television screen (that's definitely an advantage of small town living).

Above, Denny's at the Jamestown Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The Brewers won Game 1 and the Dodgers needed this game to even things up.

The Dodgers were behind 3-2 in the eighth inning when Justin Turner hit a two-run homer that put the Dodgers ahead 4-3, which ended up being the final score for the game.

Game 3 is scheduled for Monday night, with the first pitch at 5:39 p.m. Mountain Time from Dodger Stadium.

Looks like I'll be spending some more time down at Denny's, unless, of course, I get snowed in. At least if that happens, I can listen to it on radio on KYVA AM 1230 from Gallup.

No comments:

Search This Blog