"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 30, 2018

Home Snow

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One of the things I had to do after getting home was to feed the stray cat that hangs around the house. I haven't seen the other gray cat for about 2 weeks. This one is getting tamer and comes up to me. I think it shelters itself under my deck.

After putting food out for it, I walked around the front and over at the Barking Spider acre and snapped a few photos.

Above, the house front. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, Barking Spider Road and the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the house and GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the stray cat having breakfast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the stray doesn't mind me being around anymore. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, enjoying a meal. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the view towards I-40 and the mesas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog