"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Weather: The Latest

Above, the stables at Red Rock Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tonight is going to be interesting.

I will be at the Red Rock Park Campground tonight for, if it happens, the Red Rock Balloon Rally. At this point, I have my doubts, but I am heading over there anyway (it's only 9 miles away from home).

If we get enough snow tonight and tomorrow, it should make for some beautiful photographs if the surrounding red rocks get a good dusting.

Even if we get a blizzard tonight, I will be nice and snug in The Beast as I will have full hook-ups and good heaters. I'll just sit back inside with a cup of java.

The forecast:


No comments:

Search This Blog