"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

New "Bistro Set" On The Way

Above, the set I ordered.

Finally, I've found a "bistro" three-piece dining set for the open space near the bay windows in the living room area.

The set is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but as I was writing this, I received a text message from the shipper that it will be arriving today before 8:00 tonight. Well, I'm not complaining!

Above, the area that the set will be going in. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is what I've been looking for and at the right price (under $140).

This should mark the last thing, as far as furniture goes, I will be ordering in the foreseeable future. 

No comments:

Search This Blog