"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Red Rock Park Campground Walk

Above, the balloon ascension area is next to the campground. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I may not get a chance to do so tomorrow (if snows hit), I took a walk around the Red Rock Park Campground.

More RVs are pulling into the campground. I would hazard a guess that 1/4 of the campground is full. When I made my reservations on Monday, I was shown what sites were still available. There was just a handful available, so we will probably be near full capacity this weekend.

When I got back to The Beast, I decided to fire up the coffee maker. I discovered, to my dismay, I only had enough coffee for one pot. I should have checked it before going to the market earlier. At least I have plenty of instant coffee to tide me over.

Some photos taken during my walk:

Above, a balloonist just pulled in. He later moved to a site next to the asension area. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, The Beast with the red rocks in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, a view of the balloon ascension area. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, The Beast in the background. The sites are spacious here. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the earlier ballonist's gondola basket. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the Church Rock Post Office building. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog