"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Leftover Snow Photos

Above, the snow-covered front yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While blogging about the traffic jam on Interstate 40 a little while ago, I took some photos of the jam to include with the blog.

When I downloaded the photos, a couple were included that I forgot I took. These were made a couple of weeks ago after the heaviest snowstorm of the season, so far.

Above, my footprints show how much snow we got. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One was a photo of the front yard in Jamestown and the other were of my footprints in the snow on the deck that I made while taking the mesa photo.

They are included with this blog post.

No comments:

Search This Blog