"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 14, 2018

The Mini Jade's Revival

Above, the mini jade today.

Back on November 9, I wrote about my mini jade plant getting damaged by the freezing temperatures outside.

At the time, I was unsure whether or not the plant would be able to revive itself after I brought it into the house.

Above, the mini jade plant on November 9. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since then, it has been in my bedroom near two windows to give it plenty of light and the indoor temperature is maintained to at least 70°.

I am happy to report that the mini jade plant has revived and has new growth.

It looks like it will stay indoors until the outside temperatures warm up and bring it back in when next autumn starts.

No comments:

Search This Blog