"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Wrapped Up

Above, all wrapped up. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, I got around to wrapping Christmas gifts.

It is amazing how my wrapping skills deteriorated over the years. Everything used to come out perfect. Now, I am lucky if they come out "just okay". Maybe it's my 64-year-old eyes (well, I do need new glasses). It has been a while since I've done wrapping.

I don't know if it's me, but it seems that wrapping paper is not as strong as it used to be. It seems to tear easily.

Such is life.

No comments:

Search This Blog