"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Return Visit To The Rio Grande Brew Pub & Grill

Above, the Rio Grande Brew Pub & Grill. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While waiting for my flight to Phoenix (and, from there, to Ontario, California), I treated myself to a nice tall glass of Alien Amber Ale at the Rio Grande Brew Pub & Grill in the terminal of the Albuquerque International Sunport. It was here that I discovered Alien Amber Ale while traveling to Las Vegas.

It is a nice pub (I haven't tried their food) with a nice assortment of beers, many of them local brews, along with hard liquors (for those who want a stiffer drink).

Above, my glass of Alien Amber Ale. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It has window seating for those who may want to watch the planes.

I would have to say that the Albuquerque International Sunport is one of the nicest airports I've been to. 

No comments:

Search This Blog