"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Shopping At Continental Divide

Above, the Indian Market at Continental Divide, New Mexico. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After our usual neighborly gathering at Denny's in the Flying J, I headed off to Continental Divide to do some shopping at the Indian Market.

Yesterday, I was going to go in the afternoon, but the traffic was backed up and slowly moving due to the number of vehicles, especially semi trucks, going uphill. This was all due to re-paving the shoulder of the highway.

Today, Interstate 40 was all clear and I got there within 10 minutes.

Above, The Beast at Continental Divide with some patches of snow
 on the ground from the night before. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I got to Continental Divide, I noticed that they had a light dusting of snow last night. We didn't get a drop and we're only 8 miles away.

I bought everything I needed. 

No comments:

Search This Blog