"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 11, 2019

Four Years

Above, The Beast at the Double J Campground near Springfield, Illinois. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Time certainly does fly!

Most people say that time flies faster when one gets older. I am starting to see what they mean.

This morning, I received an email from La Mesa RV in Albuquerque congratulating and reminding me of an anniversary.

Above, this morning's email from La Mesa RV in Albuquerque.

It has been four years this month since I flew down to La Mesa RV in San Diego to pick up The Beast. I had selected the unit online and negotiated a price with the dealer. I flew from LAX to San Diego and they picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership.

After handing La Mesa the cashier's check, completed the paperwork, got insurance and spent their $100 voucher in their store, I headed off on the road back to L.A.

Along the way, I stopped in Mission Viejo to give my Aunt Rose and cousins a tour.

Four years later, The Beast runs great and it is still under 35,000 in mileage.

No comments:

Search This Blog