"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 11, 2019

Snow Showers Started

Above, westbound Interstate 40 towards Gallup on December 29. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The snow showers that the National Weather Service have started in Jamestown, New Mexico.

About a half hour ago, I took a look outside and none were falling then. But a few minutes ago, as I was getting a coffee refill, I took another look and they've started.

Here's what the National Weather Service says:



The Mustang is supposed to be completed this week (unless the hinge pillar needs repair) and the heater doesn't work. Yesterday, I picked up a plug-in 12-volt heater at the Flying J. It was on sale for $24. I was going to get one anyway, but the $5 sale was too good to pass up. I'll use the heater in the Mustang. This was the heater I was telling a Safeway checker about as she has the same problem with her car. 

No comments:

Search This Blog