"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 12, 2020

"Death Wish" Movies

Above, Charles Bronson in Death Wish 3.

While perusing the DVDs at the Flying J today, I came upon a set of three Death Wish movies from the 1980s: Death Wish 2 (1982), Death Wish 3 (1985) and Death Wish 4: The Crackdown (1987) starring the late Charles Bronson.

On Death Wish (1974) and Death Wish 2, I hadn't seen either since their original releases. I haven't seen Death Wish 3, Death Wish 4 or Death Wish 5: The Face of Death (1994). Now, with having the DVD, I can now watch 2 again and see the rest (except 5) for the first time. The original Death Wish is sold separately (I'll get that one another time).

I've already watched 2 and 3 today (I'll watch 4 probably tomorrow). They were enjoyable shoot 'em ups with plenty of gratuitous nudity and violence. They don't make movies like they used to these days.

Since I am not fond of remakes, I skipped last year's Bruce Willis's Death Wish.

No comments:

Search This Blog