"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Found The Roundhouse

Above, at Santa Fe Skies RV Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After resting up a bit, I decided to take a drive into Santa Fe's downtown area to see where The Roundhouse (the New Mexico Capitol building) is and the parking situation. This is all new to me since this is my first visit to Santa Fe.

It appears that I will have to drive there early tomorrow morning to get a parking spot for The Beast. Parking in town is a difficult commodity to find, especially for RVs. There's some parking lots near The Roundhouse, hope they can accommodate the RV.

I found The Roundhouse and drove around the city center. The streets tend to be on the narrow side and some are one-way streets. I would have stopped to wander around on foot, but I didn't see any convenience parking. So I headed back to the RV park.

Along the way, I stopped at the El Parasol Mexican Restaurant. I had two pork tamales (along with the usual sides). Not bad!

It is supposed to get down to around 21° tonight. Good thing I have electric so I can run my ceramic space heater.

No comments:

Search This Blog