"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 31, 2020

Santa Fe: Parking and Donuts

Above, The Beast parked across the street from the Capitol. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The organizers of the Second Amendment Rally at the State Capitol Building in Santa Fe, New Mexico warned attendees to get there early as parking is a bit hard to come by.

They weren't kidding. I drove around the Capitol for a few minutes looking for a parking spot. As difficult as it is for cars, finding parking for a motorhome would be even more daunting.

Thankfully, I spotted a small parking lot directly across street from the Capitol with room enough for The Beast.

There was an added dividend in parking there. In the lot was a couple of food vendor trailers and one of them offered cappuccino coffees and freshly-made-to-order homemade donuts. Of course, I couldn't resist some homemade donuts. Since I moved to New Mexico two years ago, I only stepped into a donut shop once in Gallup.

Above, the three donuts and the mocha. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

So, I ordered a hot mocha coffee and two plain cake donuts. The vendor generously gave me an extra donut. I then headed back to The Beast and consumed everything inside the warm RV. The donuts were great!

Life is good!

No comments:

Search This Blog