"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 27, 2020

Returning Home In A Blizzard

Above, the car before bringing it into the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Heading down to Denny's at the Flying J was no problem. The snow showers stopped and the pavement was just wet.

Coming back home was a bit of a different story.

Leaving the Flying J wasn't too difficult. Some snow showers were coming down, but it wasn't too much to be concened about. But as I was going further up the hill on Whispering Cedars Road, the snowflakes were more numerous and bigger.

I go to the house okay and I got into the garage to open the garage door. But after I opened it and started walking back to the car to drive it in, I slipped and fell on my butt. Thankfully, there was a good layer of soft snow to land on. So I just laughed.

I got the car into the garage and headed inside the house. It looks like I'll be spending the rest of the day indoors.

No comments:

Search This Blog