"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Two Years Ago

Above, the Mustang and The Beast on February 7, 2018. I was still living in the motorhome at the time. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was two years ago today that I arrived in Jamestown, New Mexico as a permanent resident.

The drive took me two days from Tarzana, California as I got a late start in leaving. I spent the first night at the Shady Oasis Campground in Victorville. The second night was spent at the Seligman (Arizona) KOA. From there I drove to Jamestown.

As my furniture and other personal property wouldn't be delivered for another 10 days, Sierra and I spent those days in The Beast. At least I had power from an outlet in the garage. A few days after my arrival, the Mustang was delivered. It was good to have the car there so I could save on gasoline when I drove into Gallup for groceries.

It snowed on occasion while Sierra and I were living the motorhome. It was an interesting experience. Having the RV came in handy.

The day the movers brought my stuff, it had snowed the night before. At least I was comfortable with my ceramic heater (to save propane).

It's hard to believe that two years flew by so quickly.

No comments:

Search This Blog