"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 20, 2020

2020 KOA Kampground Directory



Each year when I'm a member of KOA Kampgrounds I would receive in the mail their latest campground directory in the mail in March.

However, last year was different. March came and went but no directory arrived in the mail. So I called their main office and asked that one be sent. They said that they decided to save money by not mailing out the directories and directed everyone to their online directory instead. They also said that I could pick up a copy at any KOA Kampground.

So, I went on a little weekend trip to the Holbrook, Arizona KOA and got a directory.

This year's different again. In today's mail, arrived a copy of the 2020 KOA Directory, just like in the days of yore. I guess they must've received a lot of complaints from members last year. (But that's only a guess.)

So, for the second day in a row, I have something new to read.

No comments:

Search This Blog