"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ten Years of "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan"



It is hard to believe that it was ten years ago this month that The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan was published by ComiXpress.

ComiXpress is no longer in business and I was planning to publish an updated edition, but my move to New Mexico and my heart attack two summers ago put a delay into those plans. I will eventually do so, as it is my intention.

I am pleased how it sold and the press it received. The Japanese press gave it some great coverage.

Above, from the Daily Yomiuri in Japan.

Above, from Metropolis magazine (Tokyo).

A few months after publication, this promo video was created:




Then, a few months later, Monster Madhouse/Karlos Borloff, posted this video (featuring the late Vixxa Violet):




Copies are still available. Go to the links on this page.

No comments:

Search This Blog