"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Just Ducky In Gallup

Above, ducklings for sale at Tractor Supply Company. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Everything I needed to get done in Gallup today got done.

I had a morning appointment with my cardiologist (all's well) and a computer repair shop. After that, I picked up an order at Tractor Supply Co. I decided that since I was in the area, I would stop in at Safeway to pick up some groceries.

They had signs all over that limited purchases of certain items (cases of water, gallon bottles of milk, toilet paper, etc.) to one item. Everything was in stock that I needed. I took a look at the toilet paper aisle and, as it was the last time, completely empty. The hoarders did a number on that.

After finishing up, I headed home.

When I was heading out this morning, the Mustang wouldn't start. It had strong cranking and the battery was fine (it is about a year old). But it wouldn't start. So I had to drive The Beast into Gallup.

But when I got home, I tried the Mustang again and it started fine. Weird. I took it down to the Flying J so I could get my mail. It started fine there, too. That's a big relief. I was worried that I might have to replace the module in the distributor. It happened once before in Indio, California, 20 years ago. Once they go out, they go out without any warning.

It was a relief that the car started fine.

No comments:

Search This Blog